Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through.
However, they may not be experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters often appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business but you do need the support of a team of trained experts.
We can help. Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
We will help you to:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts;
- assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals;
- establish a good working relationship with your bank;
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and H M Revenue & Customs;
- deal with company secretarial issues;
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements;
- decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software;
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements; and
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.
Nichola and team have looked after my accounts since my business started back in 2018. I always feel well looked after, communicated with, and safe in the knowledge that they always get back to me promptly. I always appreciate the personal touch that they add, and how they have made what once looked like an overwhelming prospect seem very doable. Thank you Harris+Co
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01226 282461. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.
Our services (pdf)